Skip to content ↓

School Transport

If you live over 3 miles from John Ferneley College you will need to contact Leicestershire County Council School Transport department to apply for a bus pass. 

Click here to be taken to the Leicestershire County Council school transport site.


Telephone 0116 305 0002

If you have lost or misplaced your existing bus pass, please go to the school reception desk at lunch or break time and a temporary one will be issued while you await a replacement.

Please do not attempt to travel on the bus without a valid bus pass.