Staying safe online
The most widely recognised body of guidance for information and advice for parents can be found on the Child Exploitation and Online Protection website (CEOP).
Here you will find guidance as a parent/guardian about keeping your child safe online, along with videos that you can watch with your child to gain a deeper understanding of risks associated with social media.
Other websites you may find useful...
- Digital Footprint
- Parental Controls for Social Media
- Sex. Relationships. The Internet
- CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection)
- Resources for Young people aged 14+
- Resources for 11 – 13 Year Olds
- Resources for Parents