Labour Market Information
What is Labour Market Information?
LMI stands for Labour Market Information. In short, it refers to any relevant information about the current state of the jobs market.
LMI can include information like:
- The industries and businesses that operate in a certain location.
- The types of jobs that exist and what they involve.
- How many of those jobs there are.
- The skills that are currently or will be in high demand.
- Commute and travel to work patterns.
- Typical rates of pay.
- Career progression opportunities.