If another lockdown occurs or your child has to self-isolate due to a positive case in the school community, the expectation is that your child’s teachers will continue to teach and deliver the curriculum entitlement that your child/children would have received if they were in school.
Work in every curriculum area will be uploaded into 'Teams' and teachers will record their input to explain and teach lessons, following the child's school day timetable.
If your son/daughter is learning at home, it will be essential that they can access their Teams account and we would expect you to support us with this. Please see key contacts below.
Remote Learning Support
Please see below a video with further information about what will be available and how to access Teams.
- How to login to Microsoft Teams [watch]
- Remote Learning Policy
- How to complete word assignments and upload to 'Teams'
- How to upload videos/files onto Microsoft Teams
Remote Learning - key contacts
- For further queries around Remote Learning, please contact Mrs Teece (Secondary Lead for Curriculum) at [email protected]
- For assistance and support with accessing or logging into 'Teams', please contact Miss Shotton (Administrator) at [email protected]