During the current national restrictions it is the expectation that your child’s teachers will continue to teach and deliver the curriculum entitlement that your child/children would have received if they were in school.
Work in every curriculum area will be uploaded into 'Teams' and teachers will record their input to explain and teach lessons, following the child's school day timetable.
If your son/daughter is following remote learning at home, it will be essential that they can access their 'Teams' account and we would expect you to support us with this.
Remote Learning: Information for Parents
The information in this document is intended to provide clarity and transparency to pupils and parents or carers about what to expect from remote education where national or local restrictions require entire cohorts (or bubbles) to remain at home.
Remote Learning Support
The follow 'how to' guides and links can help support your son/daughter while working from home.
- How to login to Microsoft Teams [watch]
- Remote Learning Policy
- How to complete word assignments and upload to 'Teams'
- How to upload videos/files onto Microsoft Teams
- MET Increased Mobile Phone Allowances Letter
- Remote Learning via PlayStation 4 or Xbox One
Remote Learning - key school contacts
- For further queries around Remote Learning, please contact Mrs Teece (Head of School) at [email protected]
- For assistance and support with accessing or logging into 'Teams', please contact your Head of Year, contact details can be found here.